KENYA SOCIETY FOR DEAF CHILDREN (KSDC) REQUIRES THE FOLLOWING PERSONNEL TO BE BASED AT
1. KCSE C- and above
2. Post secondary training Certificate
3. Valid Driving License class B, C1 and C
4. Not less than 5 years continuous driving experience across the country
5. Basic mechanical knowledge
1. Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Project Management, Business Administration or relevant field.
2. At least 3 years working experience in a relevant field.
3. Proven computer literacy skills/certification
4. Knowledge/experience in Disability/Child Rights will be an added advantage.
5. Valid Motor Vehicle Driving License
1. Minimum CPA 2/ACCA/Diploma in Accountancy from a recognized institution.
2. At least 3 years continuous working experience in relevant field.
3. Experience with Accounting Packages
4. Having worked in a similar organization will be an added advantage.
1. Diploma/certificate in Audiology, Electronics or related field
2. At least 3 years experience in relevant field
3. Knowledge/Experience in auditory rehabilitation.
Interested candidates may forward electronic applications complete with copies of certificates and
testimonials and addressed to the Director, KSDC, via email@example.com, so as to
reach on or before C.O.B Friday 26 th May 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.