The key objective is to promote access to quality education by every hearing impaired child.
- Creating awareness among parents, educational staff, and the community on the special needs of Deaf children.
- Organizing in-service training workshops for teachers in collaboration with other stakeholders on the special educational requirements of Deaf children.
- In liaison with the relevant authorities, championing the development and improvement of appropriate curricula relevant to hearing impaired children.
- Supplying audiological equipment to schools and other institutions serving hearing impaired children and assisting in their maintenance.
- Collecting data on educational services provided to hearing impaired children.
- Offering advisory services to institutions that cater for hearing impaired children.
- Promoting and facilitating the acquisition and development of education infrastructure.