The main objective is to address hearing loss as a health issue, obtain necessary data and engage in primary, secondary and tertiary prevention of deafness among and hearing loss among children and the youth,
- Carrying out research to establish causes and prevalence of hearing impairment
- Engaging in campaigns and intervention against preventable deafness
- Supplying quality and affordable hearing devices
- Offering advisory services to institutions that cater for the hearing impaired children
- Assessing community knowledge, attitude and practice as concerns hearing impairment
- Conducting free ear clinics for the public.